- My Account
Vision, Mission & Values
It is our vision to see the Kingdom of God established in every corner of Franklin County and our surrounding region. Just as Jesus proclaimed liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, we aspire to proclaim His love, mercy, healing and deliverance to every man, woman and child that we come in contact with.
We are here to contend for the faith once delivered to the saints and to provide an opportunity for God’s people to be supernaturally transformed into effective disciples for the Kingdom of God.
Our mission compels us to be fervent in prayer, expressive in worship, and grounded in God’s Word. Through relationships we grow together and work alongside one another as we see our territory transformed for the glory of God.
A true apostolic church will be built according to the pattern found for the church in the New Testament and will always value:
Apostolic churches win the lost to Christ and nurture the growth of new believers.
- Baptism of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in other tongues
Apostolic churches won’t compromise, back down, or water down teaching on speaking in tongues.
- Corporate Anointing
Believers come together to worship, pray, and receive from God, with every one bringing their supply in the spirit.
You have to live right and walk in love if you’re going to be an ambassador for the Kingdom.
- Signs, Wonders, and Miracles
We are not content with a life without miracles. Miracles cause unbelievers to accept Christ.
- Spiritual Growth
If your words, attitude, and thinking are changing, then you are changing. If your love for others is growing, you are growing.
- Spiritual Sons/Daughters
Apostles are spiritual fathers who teach accountability and integrity to sons and daughters in the Lord.
- Building the Church
The apostolic move is all about building the Church, not a man.
Churches will never be any stronger than the relationships in them.
Apostolic people pursue and desire truth, no matter what the truth is.
- Integrity in the Ministry
True apostolic churches will never merchandise the gospel, compromise the Word, or jeopardize the work of the Kingdom.
- Balance and Stability
Too many Christians get off into one ditch or another. There is balance to our walk of faith.
- Divine Purpose of God
The apostolic places great importance on believers finding and fulfilling divine purpose.
- Deals with mindsets
The apostolic doesn’t back away from controversial issues in the church, but faces strongholds and attacks mindsets that bring division, confusion, or frustration to the purpose of God.
Discipleship always translates into leadership at some level. The apostolic church trains and equips leaders.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe the bible to be given by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, infallible, and God's revealed word to man.
- We believe that scripture teaches that there is only one true and living God who has chosen to reveal Himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10,11; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22).
- We believe that man is a sinful being in need of redemption (Genesis 1:26-31, 3:1-7; Psalm 51:5; Ecclesiastes 7:29; John 6:44; Romans 5:12-21; 1 Corinthians 2:14).
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, that He is the Son of God and the Son of Man, that He came to save man from condemnation of sin by offering His blood as an atonement and making it available to all who repent of their sin and exercise faith in Him (Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:31, 35; John 3:16; 1 Corinthians 15:3; 2 Corinthians 5:21).
- We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential (Luke 7:50, 24:47; Romans 10:13-15; 1 Corinthians 1:18; 2 Corinthians 2:15; Ephesians 2:8, 9; 2 Timothy 1:9; Titus 2:11, 3:5-7).
- We believe the scriptures ascribe to the Holy Spirit the acts and attributes of an intelligent being, and that the works of God such as creation, inspiration, giving of life, and sanctification are also ascribed to the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:2; Job 33:4; Mark 3:29; John 16:8, 13; Acts 7:51, 10:19, 13:2, 13:4, 16:6; 1 Corinthians 2:11, 6:11, 12; Ephesians 4:30; 1 Peter 3:18; 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life (Romans 8:5; Philippians 2:12, 13; 1 Thessalonians 4:3; 1 John 2:29).
- We believe that the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues is given to believers who ask for it (Joel 2:28; Acts 2:4).
- We believe that all mankind is subject to the death of the body as a result of original sin. The soul and spirit do not die, but immediately after death enter into a conscious state of happiness or misery according to the character here possessed by rejection or acceptance of the Savior (Ecclesiastes 12:7; Romans 5:12; Philippians 1:23).
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to everlasting life and the lost without Christ to everlasting damnation (Matthew 24:31-46; Acts 24:15; Revelation 22:11).
- We believe in the personal, imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (Acts 1:11; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18).
- We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer (Isaiah 53:4, 5; James 5:14, 15; 1 Peter 2:24).