Recent Comments

• Consider the Miracles   1 year 29 weeks ago

This was really a fascinating subject, I am very lucky to have the ability to come to your weblog and I will bookmark this page in order that I might come back one other time.

• Don't Judge The Book By Its Cover   1 year 30 weeks ago

Having read this I believed it was rather informative. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this information together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

• Tomatoes and the Anointing   1 year 35 weeks ago

thank you for sharing that thought, and i know exactly how you feel. try being away for ten months. i came to gateway just enough to experience the very anointing your talking about but i didnt apply what i learned imediatly because im very hard headed but after bumping this ol hard noggin a few more times and when i had had enough i woke up (sobered up) here in columbia. dont get me wrong, ive learned so much about recovery, myself, and being a discipile and i thank God daily for allowing me to get better so He can use me in His Kingdom while here in columbia, but i sow nuff miss dem tomaters back at gateway. God allways shows up at that house and ive never experienced that type of anointing anywhere else and cant wait to feel it again so just a word to anybody who thinks or says there tired of them tomatoes, just try going without them for awhile and you will see how much your missing where you should be (under the power of the apostolic anointing that Holy Ghost has on you all) keep up the disipline and love that your showing everybody that you guys witness to for our lords mighty kingdom.

• Deviate from the Norm   2 years 5 weeks ago

What an awesome article! Thank you being honest enough with yourself and everyone to share this! I pray it will serve as catalyst for people to repent, and ask God to show them how He sees people. We are ALL in need of a Savior.

• Deviate from the Norm   2 years 6 weeks ago

Christi, we often tell people they need to overcome racism, but this article shows people how to do it. I'm thankful for you and parents like you.... just think about the different world your kids will be able to live in because of the training they have received!

~Linda

• What Do You Own?   2 years 13 weeks ago

What an article, Ronda you are so right about the words we speak they are so important. It's like Apostle David always says we move toward our most dominate thought.